Stoke Golding Club will reopen its doors @ 12.00pm on Saturday 4th July, the Club and committee have missed you all and we are very much looking forward to seeing you again. To ensure we can accommodate enough members and visitors at a safe distance we will be opening the Thornfield Suite only at this time. The Government have issued guidelines to enable us to open and below are the steps we have taken and will be following to ensure the club provide visitors & staff a safe environment as possible.
Our opening times will be
Monday to Friday 4:00pm – 11:00pm
Saturday to Sunday 12pm – 11.00pm
- Firstly, we would ask that If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not visit the club for the safety of everyone else
- We have conducted a risk assessment for the club and made all necessary adjustments to our environment
- We have introduced a one-way system throughout the club and maps will be on display in many locations, please ensure you familiarise yourself with this or speak to a member of staff. Customers will enter via front door and leave through Thornfield suite side door.
- Every member is required to swipe their membership card on entry and any guests should be signed in – this is to assist with guidelines set by government for the Test & Trace scheme
- We have several sanitising stations throughout the club’s public areas for use by our visitors. PPE has been made available to all staff who will maintain a regular programme of sanitising throughout their shifts.
- Social distancing markings on our entrance, floors & walls, please familiarise yourself on your visit.
- We will be operating table service only
- No standing in the Thornfield suite – seating only. Our maximum Capacity will be 50-60 indoors with social distancing. Seating and standing outdoors is available.
- We will have special offers on 4-pint pitchers on selected draught beers, more details on the blackboards/tables in the club
- Children are always welcome but whilst inside the club they must remain seated with parents
- We will be showing football and other sports, but the sound volume will be reduced. Please refrain from exuberant celebration/chanting.
- All touch points will be sanitised regular by staff and the toilet areas will be monitored hourly.
- Pool Table will not be available
- Slot Machines will be available to use, only 1 person at each machine at a time unless with another family member. You are required to sanitise before use, using products provided nearby.
- We will not be serving food, but sealed/prepacked bar snacks are available to purchase
- Tables must remain in the social distancing position set out. Pease do not push tables together
- No tables of more than 6 persons from up to 2 households – larger family bubbles please call in advance on 01455 212221 so we can prepare table if available
- We would appreciate using contactless payment where possible, though we will accept cash payments.
We hope everyone respects the measures we have put in place to social distance our customers and staff as outlined by our Government. We have worked hard to re-open after the long lockdown period.
Thank you from
Club Secretary and Committee Members
All staff have taken part in COVID-19 Awareness Training.